Your source for great employees!
Many of our members work at companies like yours either part-time or full-time, helping them rejoin the community. We have two Clubhouse-supported employment programs:
Transitional Employment – Part-time, lasts 6 to 9 months, and the position is always covered by HERO House even when the employee can’t make it to work.
Supported Employment – Up to full-time work for an unlimited amount of time. HERO House provides an employment
generalist to support and guide the employee.
The Benefit to Your Business
By working with our employment programs, your company may qualify for:
- Federal Work Opportunities Tax Credit up to $2,400
- Disabled Access Credit up to $5,000
- The Architectural Barrier Removal Tax Deduction up to $15,000
- An added $2,400 Work Opportunity Credit and a VA reimbursement equaling up to 50% salary over 6 months*
*The employee must remain employed for at least 400 hours for the full credit, or a minimum of 120 hours for partial credit.
Check out some of the great employers who already work with HERO House! For more information on how HERO House members can help your business, please email SE@herohouse.org or call 425.614-1282.
- Suberizer, Inc.
- TJ Maxx
- Byblos Deli
- Country Buffet
- Country Inn and Suites
- Fairwinds Retirement Community