Annual Reports (Click to Download)
HERO House NW Funding
To help us realize our vision, HERO House NW relies on grants, public funding, and gifts from generous donors like you. Our funding comes from:
- King County Mental Health, Chemical Abuse, and Dependency Services Division (MIDD funds)
- Washington State Department of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR)
- Grants from cities such as Bellevue, Redmond, Sammamish, Kirkland, and Renton
- Donations from local corporations including Costco, Enterprise, and Safeway, as well as individual donors and workplace matching
- The IPS Supported Employment program through King County
At HERO House NW, we are deeply committed to being a responsible steward of your gifts. We spend 84% of our funds on our daily programs–areas such as Employment, Education, and Social–that directly benefit our members and help them move forward with their lives. Administrative costs represent only 16% of our budget.
HERO House NW’s financial practices demonstrate the highest standard of accountability and best practices. We encourage you to read our annual report and our 990 filings which are linked on this page. An annual financial statement from our independent auditor, Joseph Gates, CPA LLC, is available as well.